Ross Park will collect the personal details that you provide to us on our website for the purposes of providing you with services and/or information. In providing such services and/or information to you we will only use your data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
This statement will cover the following:
- How and what personally identifiable information of yours is collected.
- How the information is used by us.
- With whom the information may be shared and for what purpose(s).
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected through our website.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Sharing your information
Ross Park Caravan Park is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others. Ross Park Caravan Park collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
To ensure the smooth running of the business, we may share your personal information with our service providers, including but not limited to:
- Our phone providers.
- Our email providers.
- Our web hosting provider.
- Companies that provide our payment services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
Your name, address, phone number and email address
When you make a booking through our website, we collect the personal information you give us, including your name, address, phone number and email address. We will use these details to contact you about your booking and about any amendments to it. This may include sending a park brochure, a site plan or a booking confirmation, as well as other general correspondence about your booking such as pitch availability. We may keep information such as your name, address, any specific requests along with pitch numbers to assist us with your future bookings.
Party Size/Ages of children
We will only ask about the size of your party and/or age of any children so that we can ensure that we have a pitch that is suitable for your needs.
When you browse our website we may automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site. This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience.
Your Payment Details
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction or verify your card details we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. Your credit or debit card details are collected and used to pay the deposit and/or payment in full of your booking. Your card details are not stored by us after the payment.
Images taken on the Park
Throughout the year we may take photographs of the Park for publicity purposes. Whilst we will always ask your permission to share any photographs that you are in, if you would prefer not to be in these photographs regardless, please inform the reception.
At all times of year, Ross Park is covered by CCTV to ensure the safe and smooth running of the Park.
With your permission, we may periodically send you emails about Ross Park. If we request your personal information for marketing purposes we will ask you directly for your consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. We may also contact you by email, phone or post. You may withdraw your consent at any time for us to contact you for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information by contacting us at [email protected]
Third party service providers
Our commitment to you
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We take commercially reasonable precautions and have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and to make sure that it is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We may only disclose your personal information if we have your permission or if we are required to do so by law.
How long will we hold your personal information for?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including but not limited to, the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purpose for which it was collected and the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data and applicable legal requirements.
Your Legal Rights
You have the right to:
- Request the personal information that we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of this information, please write to Ross Park at Park Hill Farm, Ipplepen, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 5TT.
- Request that any incorrect information we hold about you, be rectified.
- Request that we delete personal information where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
- Request restriction of processing.
- Request that we transfer your personal information to you or to a third party.
- Withdraw your consent to us processing your personal information at any time.
- Complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at any time.
Park Hill Farm